Know & Grow Your Obituary Category
Identify areas of opportunity
Why do 1,500 newspapers partner with Legacy?
Award Winning Service & Support
- Three-time winner of The Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- 24/7/365 support
- An integrated e-commerce platform that allows visitors to send sympathy gifts.
- Revenue share on all display advertising units on your pages.
A Connected Network
- Over 1,500 newspaper partners and 3,500 funeral home partners contributing content
- More than 40 million users each month visiting the network
- Ongoing optimizations that drive new revenue streams
- Add-on products to build relationships with local partners
A Full-Service Solution for your Obituary Category
Trusted by over 1,500 Newspapers
Driving Results for Newspapers
The Chicago Tribune Earns over $49K
The Press-Enterprise Grows Revenue by 15%
Ledger-Enquirer Boosts Users, Traffic, & Revenue
Want to learn more?
Connect with a sales rep for a free consultation today.
News & Updates from our Blog
For the past year, our sales team has crossed the country, visiting newspapers and their local funeral homes to learn why families choose to place obituaries – and why they don’t. In the process, we discovered that both newspapers and funeral homes want to work more...read more
As the leader in online memorialization and obituaries, Legacy.com is always looking for new ways to best serve and engage our audience. Our research has found that a portion of our monthly audience (40 million users, including 20 million baby boomers) are interested...read more
On January 15, 2019, we will begin to transition all sites to secure protocol. To be considered fully secure, all elements on Legacy.com must be HTTPS/SSL compliant, including header calls, footer callers, advertising calls, and tracking scripts. Why are we...read more