Know & Grow Your Obituary Category
Identify areas of opportunity
Why do 1,500 newspapers partner with Legacy?
Award Winning Service & Support
- Three-time winner of The Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- 24/7/365 support
- An integrated e-commerce platform that allows visitors to send sympathy gifts.
- Revenue share on all display advertising units on your pages.
A Connected Network
- Over 1,500 newspaper partners and 3,500 funeral home partners contributing content
- More than 40 million users each month visiting the network
- Ongoing optimizations that drive new revenue streams
- Add-on products to build relationships with local partners
A Full-Service Solution for your Obituary Category
Trusted by over 1,500 Newspapers
Driving Results for Newspapers
The Chicago Tribune Earns over $49K
The Press-Enterprise Grows Revenue by 15%
Ledger-Enquirer Boosts Users, Traffic, & Revenue
Want to learn more?
Connect with a sales rep for a free consultation today.
News & Updates from our Blog
To celebrate, we’re offering free marketing resources that will boost your obituary revenue and plug editorial gaps.In late 2022, Legacy quietly embarked on a game-changing initiative to offer every consumer worldwide an easy online way to directly place an obituary...
The Legacy.com team reflects on how memorialization has changed since the company’s founding 25 years ago.In 1998, a little office opened in Chicago with one goal: to bring print obituaries online. Twenty-five years, several tech bubbles, and one pandemic later,...
The milestone reflects Legacy’s investment in helping partners meet reader demand for alternative memorialization options.October 4, 2023 (Chicago): Legacy.com is delighted to announce that the company's memorial tree program recently passed the significant milestone...