Know & Grow Your Obituary Category
Identify areas of opportunity
Why do 1,500 newspapers partner with Legacy?
Award Winning Service & Support
- Three-time winner of The Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- 24/7/365 support
- An integrated e-commerce platform that allows visitors to send sympathy gifts.
- Revenue share on all display advertising units on your pages.
A Connected Network
- Over 1,500 newspaper partners and 3,500 funeral home partners contributing content
- More than 40 million users each month visiting the network
- Ongoing optimizations that drive new revenue streams
- Add-on products to build relationships with local partners
A Full-Service Solution for your Obituary Category
Trusted by over 1,500 Newspapers
Driving Results for Newspapers
The Chicago Tribune Earns over $49K
The Press-Enterprise Grows Revenue by 15%
Ledger-Enquirer Boosts Users, Traffic, & Revenue
Want to learn more?
Connect with a sales rep for a free consultation today.
News & Updates from our Blog
LEGACY.COM ACQUIRES iPUBLISH MEDIA Acquisition supports Legacy’s increased investment in newspapers and funeral homes ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ CHICAGO, Ill. (January 15, 2020) – Legacy.com, Inc., the leading provider of online obituary...read more
Learn what the CCPA means for your obituaries page and how we’re helping protect your obituary readers’ privacy. What is the California Consumer Privacy Act? The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a law that goes into effect on January 1, 2020 that gives...read more
We know you want to offer your readers the best online experience. We do, too. With 55% of all users viewing obituaries on a mobile device, we recently set out to test a mobile obituary page based on Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) design. As Google describes...read more