CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE Click here for resources & help with COVID-19 and funeral services
In 1970, obits were classified ads. In 2020, they mean so much more.
Obituaries always matter.
Memorialization is changing. In these times, your community needs your leadership to connect them to the people they’ve lost and the news they need.
Let us craft a custom plan to help you:
Regain your obituary market share
Revitalize your relationships with your readers and funeral home partners
Replenish your revenue with diversified opportunities
Reinforce your role as the go-to place for community mourning and information on who’s died today
1. Deep Analysis
We perform a full audit of your obit category, including market share gap, pricing plan, intake and service levels.
2. Custom Plan
We craft a strategy to boost your volume and strengthen your ties to readers, funeral homes, and the community.
3. Market Intervention
Our obit experts help you each step of the way: setting up key meetings with funeral homes and consultations with your team.
Why do 1,500 newspapers partner with Legacy?
- Four-time winner of The Stevie Awards for Customer Service
- 24/7/365 support
- An integrated e-commerce platform that allows visitors to send sympathy gifts.
- Revenue share on all display advertising units on your pages.
A Connected Network
- Over 1,500 newspaper partners and 3,500 funeral home partners contributing content
- More than 40 million users each month visiting the network
- Ongoing optimizations that drive new revenue streams
- Add-on products to build relationships with local partners
Get Your Custom Plan
Connect with a sales rep for a free consultation today.
News & Updates from our Blog
Our interest-focused pages take your obits where your readers are.Who died today? That’s the question so many of your readers ask when they wake up each morning. Now, with the first wave launch of our community memorial pages, your readers can discover: “Who died from...
Strong start in 2021 sets the stage for a year of record growthCHICAGO, Ill. (May 11 , 2021) — Legacy.com is pleased to announce the launch of obituary-hosting relationships with 38 new local media organizations. These launches increase the reach of Legacy’s...