What is GDPR?
General Data Production Regulation requires businesses protect personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. GDPR also regulates the exportation of personal data outside the EU (Source: CSO).
What is Legacy.com doing to make sure my obit pages are GDPR Compliant?
- Actively auditing our pages for compliance with GDPR.
- Reducing capture and storage of data that falls outside of compliance with regulation.
To learn more about GPDR Compliance, click here. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Latest posts by Claire McAlpin (see all)
- Making Your Category Grow: Optimization Tests with Impact - August 29, 2018
- How Legacy Supports Your Readers - June 28, 2018
- Send Your Readers Emails That Matter - May 30, 2018